Young Composer looking for a start...

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by bhase724, Dec 31, 2007.

1. bhase724

bhase724 New Member

Name: Ben Hase
    email: Haseb1303@uwc.edu

Hi, my name is Ben Hase. I am a young composer from Wausau, WI. I have just completed my first semester of college as a music major. I have been composing instrumental music for about five years but up until this point it has just been for fun. My dream has always been to compose music for video games, so why not get an early start?

I have a very unique style that combines techniques from two very different genres... Classical and Progressive Rock. If you take a listen to the tracks on my GB profile you will get the idea.

The song "Vision" is a choral piece I composed in Latin for my High School Concert Choir in my senior year. Also take a look at "Phoenix Down" a progressive piece that features a lot of heavy guitar and lead piano ( don't miss the breakdown at 1:15!) "Juggernaut" is my latest composition, making full use of East West's Symphonic Orchestra Program...

If you like what you hear and you want me to lay down a couple of tracks for you send me an email...

Thanks,
    Ben

2. WannabeComposer

WannabeComposer New Member

I love "Vision" Very mysterious and esoteric.