Writer with a GREAT story looking for programmers/designers, etc.

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Wynnstigator, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Wynnstigator

Wynnstigator New Member

Name: Aaron W (full name will be given if contact is made)
    Qualifications/Skills: Highly creative, skilled writer of fiction, particularly speculative (science fiction, fantasy, horror) genres.
    Experience: Years of experience writing as an "amateur", but the quality is professional grade.
    Direct Link(s): (not overly keen on putting this out there for anyone to see)
    Contact Info: You can PM me or e-mail me at natewynnberg@gmail.com to discuss things further if you are interested.

Like the thread title says, I am a writer, and I have a story to tell. The medium through which I want to tell my story is a JRPG-style format. I am open to new ideas and different structures, of course, and I actually have a lot of innovative ideas of my own in terms of gameplay mechanics and so-forth. Unfortunately, I am just not adept as a programmer. My skills are as a writer and creative force. This would be a collaborative effort between myself and whoever is willing and able to meet the programming needs of this project. It might be ambitious, even daunting, but I have faith that it can be done! If you're even remotely interested or just curious, feel free to contact me. I'm always down to chat and share ideas.

2. Jed Crouch

Jed Crouch New Member

If you ever need a composer, I have a rich background in JRPG videogame music (FF, Golden Sun, Mario RPG series etc.) I would be happy to collaborate in the future.

Here's my portfolio: https://soundcloud.com/jed-crouch

:)

Wynnstigator likes this.