Writer / Proofreader [FREE/TRADE]

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by kibou-desuka, Aug 26, 2016.

1. kibou-desuka

kibou-desuka New Member

introduction.
    [​IMG]
    Hello! My name is kibou-desuka, and I am here for a simple reason: writing for you. In addition, I can also proofread your visual novel for any grammatical or basic mistakes. I did not write way too much in the past, which is why I am looking to expand my current portfolio, which only contains about two excerpts as of August 2016. I am a versatile person, so I can write in a style matching your own and others' writing. If you are still looking for writers or proofreaders, I hope you will consider me to work with you!

rates.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] free service. [​IMG]
    If you have a non-commercial (or commercial*) project that you need a writer or proofreader for, please let me know. I would love to give you a helping hand; in other words, I would love to work on your project completely for free to make it a reality. Although I can't say that I am a fully-fledged professional writer, I can say for certain that I will put in my effort. To avoid accumulating work, I am only accepting two slots for this: one for writing and the other for proofreading.
    · open slot. (Writing)
    · Lightworker (Proofreading)

* For commercial projects, you can pay me a certain amount we agree upon once you earn enough money from Kickstarter or Prefundia, as I do expect some compensation for my efforts.

[​IMG]
    for trade. [​IMG]
    If you do what I want, then I will do what you want. If you have a project, and you're willing to help me out on assets and/or the free slots are filled, then this is the other option. I am currently working on a somewhat short-term and personal project called The 7sin Contract. I need help on CG and promotional artwork, translating, and idea bouncing. More can be discussed in private. To avoid accumulating work, I am only accepting three slots
    · open slot.
    · open slot.

· open slot.

do/don't & interests.
    [​IMG]
    I will do G x B, B x G + any genre.
    I will not do Yuri, Yaoi, R18 content.
    strengths: romance, fantasy, slice of life/school life, G x B.

contact me.
    [​IMG]
    If you are interested in my services, please note that I have the right to turn you down should your project not be interesting to me. Your project will catch a lot of my attention if it has heavily anime style art, GxB, and has the genres of romance, fantasy, and supernatural. If you are interested, send me an email at kiboudesuka@gmail.com with information about your project and whether you want me to work for free or do a trade. I hope we can work together on whatever project you may have!

#1 kibou-desuka, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016