Writer Looking For A New Project

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by LeChamp, Sep 12, 2018.

1. LeChamp

LeChamp New Member

Hi all,

I currently work in the Film & TV business on the creative / development side, and have been a lifelong gamer for over 30 years so have a very good knowledge of the industry.

I'm looking for a collaborative project to get involved with - im open to anything and everything.

Let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks,

LeChamp

2. WildG

WildG New Member

Hello,
    How would you feel about writing something for UA?
    It's in early development and currently has a team of one.
    http://www.universeatarms.com/

3. strategy

strategy New Member

I would suggest including some credits/portfolio pieces in this kind of ad. I'm occasionally on the lookout for potential freelancers/collaborators, but absent any details, there's not really anything to catch a person's interest.

Tip: if you don't want to post your professional work, you could always do a small little IF game using one of the many free engines such as Twine, Ink (Inky) or ChoiceScript. It shows off your abilities, not only in terms of writing but also in terms of handling a simple scripting language (which is often required when writing for a game).

Just a word of advice.