WordPress theme designer recommendations?

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by wazoo, Apr 21, 2011.

1. wazoo

Original Member

Hey all,
    Does anyone have a shortlist of some wordpress theme designers that they've used for their Indie site?

thanks!

2. speeder

speeder New Member

I would appreciate that too!

3. bantamcitygames

Administrator Original Member Indie Author Greenlit

Founds a nice one recently called Artisteer 2. I'm using it to create my new MMO website. It lets you modify pretty much every aspect of the template offline and then you export to zip and wordpress imports the zip and you are done. Looks exactly like you had it offline. It works with other CMSes too. I was very unimpressed with the prefabbed templates out on the web and very impressed with this tool.

4. over_cloud9

over_cloud9 New Member

I have used Atahualpa for my website and it allows so many modifications, etc that you can change it to suit any look. The support is also good for this theme. The best part is that it is free. http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

5. wazoo

Original Member

Thanks for the suggestions all..yeah I've got a Thesis, Genesis and Headway licenses (yeah...buy much? :) ). I've never had a problem coding a site, etc., but I just don't feel like I have that "design eye"...

Oh well...I guess I'm not gonna really worry too much about it until after a release. /shrug