Wordbased Game

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by Lawi Sultan Njeremani, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Lawi Sultan Njeremani

I have a Word Game concept with earning of points and badges; Allowing for in-game chatting with competition formats 1v1, ,2v2, 3v3 and 5v5; Allowing for some user defined categories and at a future date allow for user defined characters or avatars. I have no programming background. I have opted to focus on sharpening the Concept and be good at improving user experience then look for a passionate developer to work with.

Three questions:
    1. Which engine would be ideal to start off with for my concept?

2. Are there passionate developers available to work on a promising concept (as opposed to paying project) that can be referred for discussion?

3. Any cost estimates(lower & upper) for such a project?