Wonderland Adventures 2: Teaser Trailer!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Midnight Synergy, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Midnight Synergy

Indie Author

Hi Everybody,

Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island is almost ready to be released on our site. This is the sequel to the original Wonderland Adventures, winner of the 2007 Gametunnel Reader's Choice award.

More information about the game will be forthcoming soon. For now, I put together a little "just for fun" teaser trailer of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBZOcjHoWK4

Have fun!

Patrick

2. Bad Sector

Original Member

Interesting, i actually wrote a small review (about a page) for Wonderland Adventures in the January issue of the Greek gaming magazine PC Master where i write a 4page column about indie games. I liked it although i hope in this new version there will be proper keyboard support since this is basically the only thing i disliked about the game (and while i haven't tested it to see if its there, make sure there is also gamepad support :)).

3. Midnight Synergy

Indie Author

Ooo, I'd love to see your review - is it online at all, or do you have a scan of the magazine article? (I know, it'll be in greek... while I don't speak it myself, I'm sure I can find someone here to translate it for me ;))

4. elias4444

elias4444 New Member

I love the intro. Just hilarious! Yep: work can wait! :D

5. Xathia Vastar

Xathia Vastar New Member

Awesome! I loved Winter Wonderland :) I look forward to playing the sequel!

6. Bad Sector

Original Member

I can send it to you via email or you can wait until it comes out (although i don't know if i'll be able to scan it - more like take a photo of it and hope my phone has enough "megapixels" to have the text readble), or both :p