[WIP] So Long Earth

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by EddCoast, Jan 18, 2015.

1. EddCoast

EddCoast New Member

Hey guys, my first time posting here... i am getting such little feedback on my game (and i've posted it everywhere i can think of) that i decided to post it here too.
    Im sorry that i just jumped in and posted it here, but i really need some honest feedback to improve.

The game is a puzzle-exploration platformer. We decided to take a little spin on the art and try to create something original, altogether with the transition between planets and the universe exploring (which will soon have battles and such)

I will post the latest screenshots and videos for the game, so i don't have to explain everything about it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So what do you guys think? Anything i need to improve?
    -Edd

#1 EddCoast, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  2. Dewfreak83

Dewfreak83 New Member

Pros:
    + Great art style
    + Love the diversity of the planets

Cons:
    - Video subtitle is not in English
    - If the player is ready to leave because he found the last key, then perhaps something should flash or be indicated on the UI
    - The main player character seems out of place in the your game universe
    - Doesn't look like there is any real point in controlling the ship driving from one planet to the next. It seems linear.
    - Just collecting keys on each planet seems immersion breaking / boring.

Additional Questions:
    * Any customization options?
    * Any skills or items to collect or use?

Bottom Line: Game looks great visually, but gameplay doesn't look that enticing.