Who is He: Let Me Out - My first game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ervin Ahmad Nur Hidayanto, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Ervin Ahmad Nur Hidayanto

Hello Everyone!

[​IMG]

We are 4Happy Studio, an indie game developer. We have created this thread, to present you with our latest PC game.

Have you ever heard about scary stories around you? what if the story came from a isolated area that you have never heard of. Interestingly, this story is related to Indonesian history and culture.

This game tells the stories about Alvin, a child who survived from abandoned village. Your goal is simple, you just need to find a way out and you have to go through some challenges that are hard to guess.

You will have found something unique because it is full of weirdness and based on true events.

Features:

• Explore places with Indonesian and Dutch nuances
    • Learn Indonesian culture indirectly
    • Feel the typical mystical events of Indonesia
    • Based on java culture
    Trailer :

Download Link:
    4happy.itch.io/letmeout