Where do we go to discuss this forum itself?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheLostOne, Sep 15, 2012.

1. TheLostOne

TheLostOne New Member

Having a bit of trouble getting acclimated to this site, so please bear with me. What forum to we go to to discuss the site itself? I had quite a few questions when I first registered, and I went to find a Support forum which I assumed would have some sticky threads answering questions like that. I couldn't find one. Since then I've come across other questions; how do you report posts? (Like this one, which is clearly spam.) How do you find out who the moderators are? (The short FAQ I was presented with when I was having trouble posting as a new user said "Just message a moderator if you need help." Where is this listing?) Someone please point me in the right direction here. I feel spammy and cluttery just posting this, because clearly it doesn't belong in this forum. But I can't find a place it *does* belong, and feel that needs rectifying!

Thanks,

~TheLostOne

2. Reactor

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Sadly I have no idea these days (as I haven't been around much), for either of the questions. However, you can message me if you like :) There are a few mods floating around reporting and deleting spam at the moment, so if you don't get to it, someone else will.

3. Artinum

Original Member

A section for the forum itself would be good. We could have a thread to report the spam posters that seem to be turning up ever more frequently these days.

4. rioka

rioka New Member

There is already a spam report in place. Just hit the triangular button with an ! in it (found under a members name and information) and type the reason for the report. Mods should be able to see all the reports being made if they log into the ModCP.

What I don't like is how reporting still limits users to wait 1 minute before reporting another spam. It kind of kills the mood when you're in a roll reporting spammers. :|