When to show material to public?

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by Dogma, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Dogma

Dogma New Member

Your story sounds familiar. I have a crafting subsystem in this game that is quite different from anything I have seen so far in a game. Because it was experimental, I had built an isolated prototype in flash. This way I could easily send it around, have people play it, discuss it, etc. It is very useful to see many different people play it. There are so many things that you don't notice that really improve the experience. I am already up to version 4 of the prototype by now, but it looks like this will be the final version :).

I will probably starting posting material on indie DB and blogs in about a month...