What are we/you working on

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by jankoM, Dec 6, 2006.

1. electronicStar

Original Member

That looks good. Does the frog move its legs realistically?
    :eek:

2. Moose2000

Moose2000 New Member

To a reasonable approximation of 'realistic' :)

3. Pluvious

Original Member

Still working on Immortal Kingdoms (online fantasy tactics/collectible card game combo).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. arcadetown

Moderator Original Member

War between the United Fleet and the Katuri rages on in Realspace 3.

[​IMG]

5. jankoM

Indie Author

What do you do with that frog?

wou Pluvious.... your graphics changed for 400% to better since last time I saw the screenshosts.

Realspace 3 looks really nice... I suppose this is not in an applet?

6. Moose2000

Moose2000 New Member

You move him one limb at a time, the aim being to get him from his start position to a position where he can eat the fly. He can only step on the little droplets, so the trick is to pull him about the place and work out where he can reach and what order to move in.
    He's not too happy about being over-stretched, but he does like his flies.

7. Agent 4125

Indie Author

This does look cool. For some reason it reminds me of Bad Mojo, if anyone recalls that game. I remember jumping out of my chair when a spider jumped out at me the first time. =)

8. Pluvious

Original Member

Thanks. Still in the process of getting everything changed over to the new look.

9. Addictive 247

Indie Author

Currently working on a small(ish) project called "Donuts in Danger!" You'd never guess from the name, but it's a shooter :)

Only been working on it since March and we're expecting to release it by May - yeah right ;)

10. Nadia

Nadia New Member

I really liked it! It looks very sweet :) Would play it :)

11. jankoM

Indie Author

I am currently working (when I have time) on QUBIDRAW ... it's a web-based/comunity-ish reincarnation of KUBI. Kids can draw pictures and play games/activities on that pictures...

It is NO WAY FINISHED product but I am developing it as runs... But kids drew some pretty nice pictures already.

Next thing is to change all "FIND *" activities from javascript HTTP to flash.

[​IMG]

This is the link ... if you have any kids they are very welcome: http://www.bravekidgames.com/qubidraw

12. Mikademus

Mikademus New Member

My first visit to this thread and what do I see? MR DRILLER! I love that game and I love my Dreamcast! You need feedback, just send me a beta! :)

13. jankoM

Indie Author

I forgot to post something else.. I made this video of something I play with occasionally ... It was called DEBUGR INC but I didn't like the koncept any more so I stopped working. now I found a new one and will pursue it further... it might be called WATERISK.

this is google video of gameplay:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8214175803247992202&hl=en

14. jankoM

Indie Author

This was released for some kids magazine in Slo lang. English flash version will be released tomorrow and a downloadable game is in the making. At least 2 other gameplay variants with this basic mechanic will also be released soonish

Video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4056428109008270805

old video of a more complicated level: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYqg1ZxBqo

Online play, videos and info: http://www.midday-cafe.com/balls_and_stuff/

[​IMG]

Basically this was intended to be the kickstarter for my website timeeaters but now it appeared more casual so it will be for the midday-cafe website and timeeaters has 2 other things in progress. (sorchy cas and others for TE not kicking yet as I said it will)

some older ingame screenie:
    [​IMG]

15. Bad Sector

Original Member

Nothing shiny

[​IMG]

Just an action puzzle at it's early stages :)

16. xelanoimis

Original Member

I've started the work on the rest of my retro Dizzy game: "Dizzy and the Other Side"

[​IMG]

http://www.yolkfolk.com/dizzyage/dz007.html

The game is made with my DizzyAGE engine.
    The first act was released about an year ago, but being busy with the new engine version and all it's documentation,
    only now I got the time to start working on the rest of the story.

The development should not take long, but I have very little time to work on it.
    Fortunately, the design 90% done, so it's just about implementing it (create map and scripts).
    I don't really know if I'll manage to finish it by the end of the year, but hopefully it will be out in January.

Good luck to you all, who presented their projects here.

17. Spiegel

Spiegel New Member

Im just creating a sandbox of a shoot-em-up mixed with arkanoid meets IQ, but had to reshuffle my idea since I though of this *new game* last week and somehow the friendly folk of pieyegames found a way to go back in time and release a copy of MY game idea almost three years ago, with a name called arklight... shame on you pieye ... :D

[edit]
    Oh my GOD... its Dizzy with spectrum fonts to go along ... Got to love the yolkfolk games...

18. KG_Brad

KG_Brad New Member

I'm working on a tank themed vertical-shooter called SWORDS. I'm still at a fairly early stage, so the game won't be done until early-to-mid 2008.

Until I find an artist, everything is going to look like programmer art, but I might as well show a screenshot anyway.

Ok, here it goes...

Attached Files:

19. bignobody

Indie Author

Selling out takes a lot longer than I thought it would ;)

Here's a peek at Wytches Brew, my sell-out matching game that has been in development (part time) for over a year now.

[​IMG]

On the surface, it is a match-n clone (click two icons to swap them, make matches of 3 or more vertically or horizontally) but beyond that I think I am bringing a few new ideas to the genre... but I won't elaborate just yet :)

20. vjvj

Indie Author

I'm working on a boring puzzle game! And boy does it need art!

[​IMG]

Though I'm far from a puzzle game fan, I have to admit I'm proud that it's a) not a match 3 clone, b) not a Puzzle Fighter clone, and (for the sharp observer) c) not a Lumines clone. It's actually kind of a new mechanic. Of course, this could mean that the game is worse than Puzzle Fighter and Lumines. But hey, I can live with that.

Anyone wanna do art for me? :D