Weight Creative - UI, Illustration and Logo / Branding Collateral + Assets

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Weight Creative, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Weight Creative

Weight Creative New Member

Name: Sheldon Stenning / Weight Creative
    Portfolio Link(s): www.weightcreative.com | www.weightcreative.com/agencybook.pdf

Contact Info: E-mail preferred - sheldon@weightcreative.com

Hey everyone,
    I'm a full time designer that co-owns a small boutique web and design agency with a partner in North Vancouver, Canada. Right now I do a ton of collateral for a huge variety of clients - websites (from landing pages to large interactive pieces), logos, brochures, tradeshow booths and banners.. you name it. I specialize in identity, so it's not just making a great logo for something you're super passionate about, but it's all the little details and different overarching pieces that visually make up your game's identity. That is to say, all of your branding, the way things look in game, your website, your e-mails and everything in-between.

Something I've wanted to do for a super long time is be involved in some kind of game. I'm a huge fan of indie games and I like the appeal of making an interactive experience in a collaborative environment with somebody. I would be absolutely delighted to help with any project that needs design, from a website to the logo, textures, sprite creation etc. Level graphics hold a huge appeal to me.

I do have rates listed in the agency portfolio PDF above, but there is a lot of wiggle room there for a neat project. That PDF is more geared towards corporate clients which I charge a lot for since I'm less passionate about it. Helping out with games is a very different story for me.

Drop me a line and I'd be more than happy to talk about what you have on the go and what kind of rates may or may not apply - I'm always available to give an estimate, even if you're shopping around or simply just curious. Please tell me about your project!

I've attached a few random samples of work from the past, there's a variety of things here so please take a look. web.jpg vinyl_v2.jpg borntofund_web.jpg WeightCreative_Lost_Wallpaper.png WeightCreative_StormTrooper_Wallpaper.png WeightCreative_SpaceyTimes_Wallpaper.png FB_Wallpapers.png soundoff-fullcolor-vertical.png EvergreenTeam_-01.png BornToFund_Green_MasterLogo.png