[Web][HTML5] Sheep Savior, a game where you save sheep

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by axp123, Feb 29, 2020.

1. axp123

axp123 New Member

Link: https://axp123.itch.io/sheep-savior

idk.png idk3.png idk2.png

This game is a class project, and me and my partner would appreciate it if we could get feedback on the game's appeal, difficulty, and anything else people just tend to like or dislike in the game. We plan on updating this game, but first we need to know what needs to change and what should stay the same.

The game is a browser game, so nothing special is needed to play it. The game was developed using Haxe Flixel, and we noticed a bug where sometimes things do not appear when drawn. This seems to be random and we cannot control it. Thankfully, it only affects minor UI elements and should not interfere with gameplay. Also we noticed a slight audio bug at the start of the game, where if you transition from the starting screen to fast, the music doubles. Again, we did not know what was causing this and did not know how to solve it. We will investigate these, but in the meantime the game itself is fully functional.