Web Designer/Developer for Game Dev. Companies

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by HyperShock, Nov 3, 2018.

1. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

Is your company in need of a website? Maybe your game?

I’m Gavin. I’ve been doing web development for about seven years. I’ve done web design for about five years. I have extensive knowledge and experience in the languages of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Java, C#, and various other libraries/APIs; as well as the most common CMS.

After creating websites for hundreds of clients, I found my specialty to be in game development. Why? Well, firstly, I have personal experience in the game development industry, meaning I know what I'm doing and what your needs are. Secondly, web design/development is much more than the ability to create an appealing website with a few basic functions. It’s about being able to catch the eye of clients before they click away, the ability to create a user-friendly navigation system, and knowing how to market your game/company in a highly efficient manner. If you're looking for a flexible, experienced, and quality designer, I'm your guy. Below are my skills listed clearly.

- Aesthetically pleasing, eye-catching designs
    Most people click off of a website in less than 15 seconds if their interest isn't captured. This stresses the importance of an engaging design.
    - Responsive, well-organized layouts
    A charming design is only half the recipe of a successful site. It must also be functional and organized across any device of any size.
    - Marketing
    I'm not a marketer, but I can guide you along the path to getting your game known and played.
    - Your vision in mind
    Your vision is my vision. I will strive to reach your goals while offering advice to better them.

If you're interested, contact me at: gavintsiukes@gmail.com

Thanks for your time!

#1 HyperShock, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018