We need your opinions

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Llewyllin, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Llewyllin

Llewyllin New Member

Hello there,
    I am part of a small group of people that are in the process of making our very own video game. We are scientists by profession and are quite into dinosaurs. After playing games like The Isle and Beasts of Bermuda, we began to think of ideas in which we could make a dinosaur game where the player will feel as though they are back in time and playing the roles of the magnificent creatures that once roamed our lands. Since this has been done in many games before,we are going even backwards in time so that the player can choose to play as not only dinosaurs but also as synapsids, temnospondyls etc. We have planned and are in the process of modelling 37 playable creatures. We are a very small team and is motivated purely by our love for video games and ancient creatures. I would personally love to know the opinions of gamers who read this thread and their suggestions in general. Your feedback whether positive or negative will help us tremendously. Thank you

and249 likes this.
  2. and249

Indie Author

Wow! From scientists to developers. It'd be awesome. A game about dinosaurs would be so great!! I'll be looking forward to play your game. I think it'll be awesome.

Best,
    Neel (and249)

3. Llewyllin

Llewyllin New Member

Thank you neel. If you do have suggestions for what you want to see in games like these, please feel free to post it.

4. and249

Indie Author

You can make something that will teach the kids about dinos and yet will be fun and exciting to play.

For example, you can make an RPG where the player will be a dinosaur and he / she will be collecting food and hunting down other dinos in order to survive. You can also add a multiplayer feature where the player will collab with other dinos to make a colony.

Let me know what you think.

Best,
    Neel (and249)

Llewyllin likes this.
  5. Llewyllin

Llewyllin New Member

That is what we have in mind at the moment. Not only will the player be able to play as dinosaurs but as creatures far more ancient than dinosaurs. We are in need of committed and passionate people right now who are into the same find of ideas as we are

6. and249

Indie Author

I'd be really happy to play your game. Let me know if you need my help. Can you post some screenshots of your models?

7. Llewyllin

Llewyllin New Member

The modelling is still on the works and we will make a webpage for our game once the first few are complete. We are in need of concept artists though and any help will be welcome.

8. and249

Indie Author

I can playtest your game for Android and Windows PC if you want. I can be your team's game tester. :)

9. and249

Indie Author

I can also make you a website for free.

10. Llewyllin

Llewyllin New Member

that would be wonderful, maybe we can contact through discord or some other apps. If you have discord, this is my username Llewyllin#6339

11. and249

Indie Author

I have Discord. I'll contact you from there. But, I recommend you to first send me an email here: and24903@gmail.com :)

I think I'll be a playtester rather than a web developer. :)

I'll charge you $0. (That's cheap :p)

No offense.

Best,
    Neel (and249)

12. Llewyllin

Llewyllin New Member

sure thing, once we get the working prototype done we'll get to you. we will have our first concept arts and 3D models by the end of this month. we will begin promotion for the game asap

13. and249

Indie Author

Great!! I've sent you a friend request in Discord. We can chat there :)