Wanting to make first rts game where to start

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by Colby, May 18, 2017.

1. Colby

Colby New Member

Wanting to make a medieval RTS game along the lines of aoe2 at some point and was wondering were to start in making rts games, just looking to start small now but curious witch engines and software i should look into for a project like this.
    tnx for any help in advanced.

2. WildG

WildG New Member

Hello,

I've been developing a space RTS from scratch. If you feel like helping out or just picking my brain...

Discord: WildG#8861

3. Colby

Colby New Member

kk im just hoping to start small for now get a map created then get some buildings going and go from there