[WANTED!] Small Dev Team - Need More People

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by TheFallenMoon, Jan 2, 2018.

1. TheFallenMoon

TheFallenMoon New Member

I am attempting to gather a small development team in order to work on smaller projects. Almost anyone can be useful and is welcome to apply. However, anyone who can code or who is a programmer is especially needed and is essential. I myself am a 'designer', or at least that is the best way to describe myself. I have tons of game concepts, ideas, characters, and worlds floating around inside of my skull, and I can at least help with music and sound design.

IN NEED OF:

Programmers

Concept Artist

3D Modeler and/or Pixel Artist and/or 2D artist

Sound Designer/Music Composer

Graphic Designer

Writer

Level Designer/PLAIN OL' ANYTHING DESIGNER

And anything else that would help!

Not all of these have to be filled, and a few people can all work on many of these; Heck, you'd still be a help even if you filled none of those jobs. Programmers and coders are very much needed. Thank you.

2. Tushar

Tushar New Member

TheFallenMoon likes this.
  3. Michael Lucas Engan

Michael Lucas Engan New Member

Check my thread here on IndieGamer and see if it's anything for you. I'm a composer for video games and sound designer.

TheFallenMoon likes this.
  4. TheFallenMoon

TheFallenMoon New Member

Both of you are completely welcome! We need more people before we begin the actual process, but we can probably begin the initial design and brainstorming 'Game Concept' part of the whole thing. Here's my email: slayeroforcs@gmail.com

5. TheFallenMoon

TheFallenMoon New Member

I've never played Kingdom Hearts. I was thinking a 2D puzzle-platformer collectathon, or an RPG with a turn-based strategy battle system. The RPG seems especially appealling considering we can make it text-based with a focus on the sounds and music instead of visualls.

6. Delanuezd

Delanuezd New Member

Hey! If you're still in need of a writer I would gladly help.

7. TheFallenMoon

TheFallenMoon New Member

We have a semi-writer person, (me) but a dedicated writer would really help! Thank you.

8. SeatBack

SeatBack New Member

Hi, I am a music composer/producer, and if you are still looking for one, please consider me. I have composed music for a few games before, and samples can be found below. You can contact me at paish.d@gmail.com

Thank you

9. TheFallenMoon

TheFallenMoon New Member

I already have a Composer/Sound Designer (I think) but you'd be a welcome addition. I'll make sure to contact you when we're starting things up.

10. Jasty Studios

Jasty Studios New Member

Discord: MrJasty#5871
    I am a writer and pixel artist. I can also do a little bit of programming

11. TheFallenMoon

TheFallenMoon New Member

Pixel Artist? Perfect! We don't have an artist yet. Also, do you have an email?

12. Jasty Studios

Jasty Studios New Member

I would rather communicate through discord, since that is my main communication platform

13. Delanuezd

Delanuezd New Member

Great! You can contact me at delanuezd@gmail.com

14. Tushar

Tushar New Member

Can you help me too

15. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

I know of a guy who may help you with the stuff you are making. Musically speaking he is good for games.

16. ChewieTheChew

ChewieTheChew New Member

17. Jasty Studios

Jasty Studios New Member

I sent you a pm regarding my email

18. TheFallenMoon

TheFallenMoon New Member

Every one of you is welcome. My email is somewhere in there, so email me if you are serious.

19. Paulina

Paulina New Member

Hey!
    I'm interested. I'm mainly a 2D artist (however expanding my horizons!). I don't quite have a portfolio website, but my instagram is @linaizs https://www.instagram.com/linaizs/
    Some of works I also uploaded here:

It's the best if you contact me on discord: Linaiz#6298 or through email: paulinajuzwin@gmail.com

Hoping to get in touch!

20. Ozziey

Ozziey New Member

Hey! I'm a writer and I'd love to help out with storyboards if you'd have me. I've only recently started learning about how to write storyboards for games so what I lack in experience, I hope I'll make up with good work. Look forward to helping out!