Vorn's Adventure - 3D platform game

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by elzabbul, Feb 24, 2019.

1. elzabbul

elzabbul New Member

Hello guys, I wanted to drop a message that my indie game for Android just released. It's totally free with no ads, in-app purchases or anything like that. I did it with my friend as a hobby over last few days.

So, it is a 3D platform game in style of classics such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro or Ratchet.

You can get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.konradzaba.VornsAdventure

The game features:
    • 7 levels (+1 hidden) and a boss fight
    • 5 different quality levels to support a variety of devices
    • Google Play achievements
    • translations: English, French, Polish
    Trailer :

A few screens:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. elzabbul

elzabbul New Member

Hello, a new patch was released for the game which improves the performance as well as resolution of some textures. I hope you'll give it a try!

3. elzabbul

elzabbul New Member

New patches were released addressing the issue with random crashes at menu. And the game has now a website: bit.ly/vornweb

4. elzabbul

elzabbul New Member

Hey, I just wanted to drop a message that the game is finally patched and works far better than before. No additional patches in plan, so the project can be considered "finished" now :)