[Voluntary] Looking for 3D Environment Artist

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Dibbie, Jun 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dibbie

Dibbie New Member

Hey, im currently working on a FPS game with my team, and we are looking for a 3D Environment Artist to create the maps for our game. Right now theres currently a total of 6 maps, one of which is the tutorial/training room.

You can find full details about the project here: https://itch.io/t/467468/free-looking-for-artists-for-fps

The project is called "Friendly Fire", and we already have every other member of the team, including a weapon artist, UI artist, music, sound, voice acting, QA/design, and me as the lead programmer and project manager, the only person we are missing, is someone to create the maps, but in worst case scenario, I can end up creating them myself, im just not great when it comes to texturing/UVing.

The game itself, is actually quite far along, iv finished all the core programming for it and fully playable gameplay, now were in the process of updating all the assets, redesigning the menu/theme as we remove placeholder content, and overall just polish and QA mechanics as we find bugs and QoL (Quality of Life) changes to make to the gameplay experience. With that, we estimate about another 3 months of development to get all that set up.

The only major requirements is that you are communicative and can speak with us through Discord, youll be a part of the team and our dev server as we build the game, with constant feedback and as many resources as I can provide on design and mechanics and such.

If your interested in joining the project, please let me know. Contact me in any of the following methods:
    - Email: dibbieknight@gmail.com
    - Discord: Dibbie#0408
    - PM on this site
    - leave a reply to this thread

Any questions on anything, feel free to ask =)