Voice Actors Needed

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Refinery, May 24, 2016.

1. Refinery

Refinery New Member

Hello there!

I’m currently hunting for new voice talent of all shapes and forms. This is for multiple upcoming game projects that will be developed over the coming years. If you are a voice actor please drop me an email with the information requested below.

Full Name:
    Preferred Role(use tags eg. Deep, high, crazy, aggressive, soft, adaptive, narrative, older etc..):
    Pay Rate (per hour in Great British Pounds): £
    Samples Link:

I might not get chance to respond to everyone but please be assured I will be logging everybody who provides all of the above details. Please send your response in an email to james@refineryproductions.com

James

2. Volluskrassos

Volluskrassos New Member

i have a team of voice actors. contact me

3. kurdle

kurdle New Member

Hey. I'm 14 but everyone says I'm really good at acting, so maybe I could help you. Or if you need a programmer.

4. Shack Studio

Shack Studio New Member

5. noahbwilson

Indie Author

I do all sorts of voices.

www.noahbwilson.com

I do a lot of professional stuff, and I'm pretty cheap. Always open to new projects.

6. Art Howard

Art Howard New Member

Just sent you an e-mail, James.