[VN][Free] Mother's Devotion (FluffyStudio)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Fluffysan_Sensei, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Fluffysan_Sensei

Fluffysan_Sensei New Member

Hello everyone!
    I wanted to present my game Mother's Devotion to you all. The Game is currently still in Development!

Mother's Devotion

liam_mc_quest0_2_3.png

Hot Milf and Mother of 3,

Clarissa has freshly divorced her abusive Ex - Husband.

Now She can enjoy her new found Freedom.

Money issues, managing children and trying to have a life again in-between.

Come and join Clarissa in this chaos that is her life and find out, how all this will affect her.​

A Slice of Life, Erotic, Visual Novel! With a choose your own Adventure flavour!

Story Rich, full with Humour and Sexy Time!

You take the role of Clarissa. You will decide, her moves and decisions!

With upcoming updates, there will be more choices for you to make and to enjoy.

Currently the game is on V0.06 and will be available for Public Release on the 1.12.2022. But if you say, I cannot wait until then, you can buy the newest Version directly from Itch.io for 20% off.

Who am I?
    My name is Fluffysan_Sensei or just Fluffy, or if you like it formal Mr.Sensei ...... I create Games for you!.... well if Adult content is for you, then yes... for YOU.

I work on my Projects in my free time. I updated on a Bi - Monthly bases.

I put in allot of Time and afford to assure, that you only receive the best quality!

If I have awaken your Interest, feel free to follow me for FREE:

My Patreon Or Subscribestar and check out the benefits you receive from supporting me!

Well that's all from me!

Have a look around if you are interested!

Until then, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy,

with Love FLuffy!

Attached Files: