Visual artist for 2D zombie shooter

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Madcode, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Madcode

Madcode New Member

Greetings,
    I am game developer working on free comic-stylized zombie shooter game.
    Game's fb page
    I'm looking for digital visual artists to make cool impact in game's graphic component.
    Release is planned on this Halloween, so the timeframes are quite rough.
    Amount of art needed isn't little, but that only mean that the artist's collaboration is welcomed.
    So here is a list of images we need to shine (preferably comic-stylized).
    HUD
    • Health bar, stamina bar, experience bar;
    • current weapon (pistol, shotgun, rifle, grenade launcher, minigun) and its ammo;
    • money, amount of medicine chests.
    Current in-game reference:

[​IMG]

Skills window like comic sheet
    • Skill window background;
    • 4 small icons representing heart, eyes, hands, legs;
    • 8 button icons for skills: accuracy, money, hp+, regeneration, reload time, melee damage, speed, stamina
    • Bullet-alike icons representing skill points.

[​IMG]

Shop window like comic sheet
    • Available weapon to buy: pistol, shotgun, rifle, grenade launcher, minigun - these are
    • Ammo icon.
    • the same as in HUD.
    • Health chest
    • Chainsaw
    [​IMG]

Also it would be great if you have zombie-theme images that I can use as an in-game splash screen when the game is loading.

If you are interested in collaboration I can share working build so you can feel the atmosphere and theme.
    Let me know if you are into making cool game together.