Virtual Reality 3D Adventure Needs 3D Modeler!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Lunammoc Studios, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Lunammoc Studios

Lunammoc Studios New Member

Lunammoc Studios is a new start up that is passionate on making a splash-- no a wave in the Google Cardboard/VR gaming industry. It is a company that is focused on the friendships of all parties involved in development to enable unhampered artist creativity and to focus on delivering an amazing, immersive experience to consumers. Our developers have released their first personal VR project (see attached file) coined "Horror Escape VR". It is on the Play Store currently and they would love feedback. Since forming Lunammoc, the love of VR has grown and the focus has switched from 2D mobile games to 3D VR games. This post is in regards to needing a new 3D Asset Developer to work on this project in mostly uncharted waters!

The Game: (Note: This idea is not plagiarizing/subject to copyright issues involving another work because it is public domain now) The idea is based off a well known fantasy book (with several movie adaptations) about in adventure in another land. This land is eccentric in regards to both the unique characters and beautiful world. This world would be explored by the user via a VR headset (Being formally created for Google Cardboard) where they could follow story line very similar to the book. Along the way of interacting with the other characters there would be puzzles spread throughout the game where users will utilize the button on their headset, a Bluetooth device or by simply focusing on interactive objects. This game will be released in chapters with each chapter containing multiple levels. Basically, this game is nothing like anything currently on the market and should excite fans of the original story and newcomers alike!

Current State of Game: The game is already underway, but the developers would like more completed models to work with. The first Chapter is planned to be finished by the end of this year given the position in this post is filled.

Who do we need: YOU! If you're passionate about gaming, creating models and working with a fun, vibrant team then you're exactly what we need! Skills we are looking for are:
    -3D Modeling
    -Vector Modeling
    -Level Design/Environment Design/Mapping
    -Texturing
    -Able to work with LOW Polygon count models
    -Animation (not required but would make you invaluable)
    -Be able to communicate via Google Drive, Facebook, Skype, Email, etc.
    -Other skills as pertaining to the scope of this project

Technology: Unity Engine. C#
    Target: Mobile/iOS/Android. Will Port to Oculus Rift.

Pay: As the title mentions, we will have a contract made up wherein all parties involved (after delegation) will have their fair share % of profits made from this game (royalties). Besides the pay, you'll have your name on an emerging game that is sure to be a great addition to your portfolio! It may be worth mentioning, Lunammoc is also open to adding more partner(s) to the company.

Contact: My name is Brock A. Melvin and I am the Business Manager (Partner) of Lunammoc Studios. I would love to hear from prospective artists so do not hesitate to contact me via my email: b.a.melvin@live.com

Thank you for your time and wish you the best in all your gaming endeavors!

Lunammoc Studios

(Attached is a preview from the mentioned VR game that was testing the waters of the market, "Horror Escape VR")
    [​IMG]