Varied Game Music

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Jaxell, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Jaxell

Jaxell New Member

Game Music By Rockstars

Artist : Hubnester Industries
    Site : http://www.hubnester.com

We are an up and coming (hopefully) music production company consisting of two full time producers with different styles who started their musical career with the succesfull band Machinae Supremacy. We try to cover most genres in our music, from funk or soft orchestral to retro sounds or heavy orchestral with synth and metal influences. And of course everything in between. We believe in making music that stands out and makes the players hum along rather than letting the melodies drown in the general soundscape. Below are a few examples of what we can do, and more examples can be found at our new and improved website.

Creepy yet beautiful
    Metal Action
    More Metal Action
    Cartoonish haunted house
    Heavy metal suspense
    24-inspired soundtrack
    Town Music NES

Keep in touch if you find anything to be interesting. We are eager to work with you.

#1 Jaxell, Apr 19, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  2. NO9

NO9
    Original Member

Machinae, greetz! I liked Sidology_3 and Giana remix very much :). Regards.

3. Melin

Original Member

I can definitely recommend these guys. Great music, easy to communicate with.

Give these guys some work right now!

Staffan Melin
    Melin Music

4. Jaxell

Jaxell New Member

Thank you Staffan

I really hope someone listens to you. =)

5. Jaxell

Jaxell New Member

Update

Our homepage has recently been updated, and looks very nice I might say. I have also updated the track links.

6. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

I LOVE the sound of this stuff... great for action games. I don't think people make enough action games these days :)

7. lakibuk

Indie Author

I like the Haunted House, reminds me of Super Mario.

8. Jaxell

Jaxell New Member

Actually, we noticed it went perfect with Luigis Mansion for GameCube

9. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

I couldn't resist, so I went ahead and contacted hubnester about doing sound and music for my game (an action game). I have to say I've been very happy with the quality of their work and the passion they have for the project. They've been very responsive and have shown a willingness to work with me in any way they can. I'd have no problem recommending them to others.

10. zoombapup

Moderator Original Member

Hey John, just wanted to say that I really love your work. I used to feel that Bjorn (Lynne, our sound guy at Team17) really went too bland with his tracks. This stuff is exactly how I feel game music should be. I can imagine the scenes from each of the tracks and how a game would feel with those as the backdrop.

Great stuff, hope to get some stuff from you in the future!

11. Jaxell

Jaxell New Member

Wow, that feels good coming from someone like you. I hope we get to work together some day.

12. Jaxell

Jaxell New Member

Updated website

Website is now updated with some new featured tracks (drop down menu), breaking a new skill barrier. Have a listen and see if you like it.