Updated Showreel, asking for opinions...

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by EsGi, Jun 2, 2008.

1. EsGi

Original Member

My ambient/ soundtrack album 'Echoes In Time' available for free!

Artist : Esgi
    Site : http://www.esgi.co.uk

Hi all, just had a revamp of my site and showreel (available on the site on the front page) and am looking for some constructive feedback on it. I am looking to get more involved in games projects, developing music and sound scapes. Fees are negotiable, depending on scale of project, timeline etc.

Feel free to let me know what you think about the music in the showreel, if it is more appropriate for game music. (The track 'Snails Pace' 1 was actually for a game). I tried to present a wide emotional range on it, from chilled out ambient to crazy 'oh my god we're all going to die') action stuff.

Hope you like! :D

You can contact me with any questions/ opinions/ advice on:
    services@esgi.co.uk or on this post obviousy. :)

Thanks for reading.

#1 EsGi, Jun 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. EsGi

Original Member

My album 'Echoes In Time' has been released under a Creative Commons License. This means it is free to download and enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Essentially a concept album comprising twelve tracks of varying pace and feel. Created over the space of a few months in 2007, initially for a sound track, the project developed into this album. Now re-edited and remastered, 'Echoes In Time' is intended as a chilled out escape and something to drift away to.

To listen and download it visit Jamendo. From there you choose to listen to extracts of the album or download the full version in various formats.

www.esgi.co.uk