[Unreal Engine 4] C++ Programmer Needed

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Satellite 27, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Satellite 27

Satellite 27 New Member

Hello,

Thank you for considering this job role.

The project we're working on is a 3D Open-world type project that follows the life and adventure of a little green bird. The company right now is filled with team members who are doing this voluntarily however that will change once the games official release as we'll have the money from the campaign and sales to be able to pay our staff the money they deserve.

The rest of our team is scattered around Europe (Mainly United Kingdom). We communicate together through Discord and this is where we also discuss game ideas (Aswell as our Trello Boards and Game Documents).

We're looking for someone with the skills to be able to go on and create complex game mechanics so previous experience would be optimal. If you could include other games and previous coding experience in you resume that would be fantastic. The game's story is a very intricate one and a very well developed story we need someone to help the team bring this to life.

I look forward to reading your applications!

-Satellite 27 Team

Contact me Via Email for further details or to apply for the position,
    Satellite27Studios@gmail.com