[UNPAID / REV SHARE] Looking for Sound Engineer for horror FPS Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by and249, Feb 27, 2019.

1. and249

Indie Author

Hello there!

I am looking for a Sound Engineer for making music for my horror FPS game "Skull and Bones." I am ready to share the profit too (if I make any).

Contact me here: and24903@gmail.com

Regards,
    Anindo Neel Dutta.

WeLoveIndies likes this.
  2. WeLoveIndies

WeLoveIndies New Member

Hey Anindo,

Am I getting you right - you are looking for music for your FPS game - or also sound effects?
    I`m working with Dynamedion (Angry Birds, Anno, Hitman, Game of Thrones..) , where we are about to start an Indies Program with fair individual pricings as well as share based payments.
    Just take a look at our Indies Section or write me a message with more information about your project, that we can work out something together :)

All the best
    Andi