[Unpaid] Looking for Unreal BP/C++ coders for a fun game Project inspired by MGS and FFVersus 13

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by TeamUMPDevs, Oct 11, 2018 at 1:14 PM.

1. TeamUMPDevs

TeamUMPDevs New Member

Hello my name is Xris, I am here developing a multi genre game on the unreal engine 4 it's called "Project R". (Not Paid and no budget), We would like to make this as fun for everyone.

Project R is a game that mixes many genres together into one unique experience while also having a story driven narrative that grabs your attention.

The Game might be at least 20 hours long, there are many elements like stealth, Action Rpg, some horror and much much more but the game isn't open world and isn't planning to have super intense graphics but still nice to the eye.

Inspiration:

This game is influenced by many things like "The Metal Gear Franchise" and "The Scrapped FINAL FANTASY VERSUS 13" but these being the key influences in the project.

Story:

The story itself is going through minor revisions/finalizing process but it's pretty complex and clever since each character doesn't exactly have a simple boring back story like many games out there have but rather things do connect in a way to make the player think.

You can play as the 4 protagonists which have their own set of goals, ideals and histories, it's like a continuous connected 4 part story that has a lot of meaning to it.
    There's plenty of lore in the game and players can come across for example weapons or a certain that they used on another character, that item has a history behind it, The setting itself is mostly made up which leaves room for more creativity in the world itself.

The overall Style:

The game isn't gonna be too realistic but at the same time it's not gonna be too fake to the point it's coming off cartoony, it's balanced out somewhat like a serious anime.

Core Themes:

Revelation, Life, inner conflicts/struggles, past scars being examples, that will be present in this game's story.

Features:

Ever changing scenarios and intense situations. Unique story lines and unforgettable characters.

Open ended levels.

Party system.

WORLD MAP

Vehicles and Mounts.

Skill tree system.

First person and 3rd person view points.

Non-lethal and Lethal combat choices.

Sword and gun combat.

Windows OS support.

Status on the overall game thus far is 9% completed.
    We're a small team and we need some cool programmers for the game.

What you need to join:

1)A discord Account.

2)Sign a NDA

3)Ability to work cooperatively with others and to get work done in a timely manner. (Have to be active for at least once a week)

What you get:

1)Great job experience.

2)A fun game for everybody to play and talk about.

3)Enjoyable overarching story and etc.

If you would like to join this fun project please email we and we can discuss with more details on the project if you like games that mixes genre in a unique and fun way don't hesitate to message me.

Email me @ theredbossgaming@gmail.com or Add me on Discord @ XRIS_PROJECTR_#8307