[Unpaid] Ancient History/Mythology Consultant Available

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Dan Goad, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Dan Goad

Dan Goad New Member

Name: Dan Goad

Qualifications/Skills: I am offering my services free-of-charge as an ancient history and mythology consultant to any independent developers that think they can use me. I have a PhD in Classics, and am willing to offer expertise in all aspects of ancient Greece and Rome, whether historical or mythical.

Experience: I'm new to working on games, but have done a bit of consultancy for theatre and novels.

Contact Info: Message me on here, email me at goad.daniel@gmail.com, or find me on twitter @dangoad

Other: I’m also a freelance gaming journalist and an avid gamer, so I understand games and a bit about the development process. I can be flexible with your needs, which could be anything from answering specific questions, to providing background on a topic, to reading through scripts, to anything else you can think of. I’m not precious over historical accuracy and totally get that sometimes the needs of the game come first!

As I said I’m willing to do this for free right now, but would appreciate a credit in the final game and a testimonial if you’re happy with what I do.

Any and all questions will be gratefully and enthusiastically received.

Cheers,
    Dan