[UNPAID] 2D Sprite Artist, Looking to Help and Build a Portfolio

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by RathMons, Oct 7, 2017.

1. RathMons

RathMons New Member

Hello, everyone. I'm new here, and in the gaming community as a whole. I've always tried to make games and work with others, with mixed results. I need someone to give me clear directions on what needs to be done. So I'm hoping to rectify that and build a proper portfolio while helping others with art and sprites.

Attached is a portfolio with some of my art, concepts, sprite work, and a few alphas of games I worked on.
    I can provide links to other of my galleries, too, but I mainly draw adult content for a living, so please ask directly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvt8kdzq0vyjvwg/GamePortfolio.rar?dl=0

I can adapt to most situations with proper direction. I draw in MangaStudio and will be picking up Aseprite.
    Hope to hear from anyone that is willing to give me a chance.