Unity3d Game Developer

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Mostafa Hassan, Feb 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mostafa Hassan

Mostafa Hassan New Member

Hello,
    i am a unity3d developer, I would like to participate in the development of a new game doesn't matter if its 2D or 3D game i have experience working on both so if you need help with your game let me know.

Best Regards

Leebo and WGamess like this.
  2. Mystic Arts

Mystic Arts New Member

Hey may I have your email so we can talk more about a great development in the process?

3. Leebo

Leebo New Member

would you be interested in creating a little planet made up of particles that are gravitating towards the core that you can roll larger round sphere shaped objects across without them sinking?

It's going to be a proof of concept

thanks for being a game developer I appreciate you reading this as well