Unity Mapper needed for Survival/RPG game.(UNPAID)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Ssoma, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Ssoma

Ssoma New Member

Looking for anyone seeking to improve their map design skills.
    This is an unpaid position. Our dev team is made up of me (3d modeler) and another person (coder). We're not a company, and we're both beginners working on our hobby looking for other interested hobbyists. No money involved for anyone.
    Basic mechanisms are already in place, and so are some 3d models. A concept of the map has also been created but can be replaced by whatever you want if you feel the need.

Requires:
    -knowledge of unity mapping tools
    -passion for designing areas

That's it. If you're someone with free time who likes designing landscapes, reply to this thread or send me a private message.

Thank you!