[UNITY][C#][TOOL] Procedural Map Generator

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Draad, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Draad

Draad New Member

"Cube Worlds" is a procedural map generator tool I created for Unity.

Set your terrain size, choose your water level, wait few seconds and that's it, a 100% new and unique terrain is being generated under your eyes
    Include a pressure system, water turns cubes to sand and many ores are generated depending on the terrain depth (sand, ground, stone, coal, ruby, saphire, gold, lava ...).

This is the perfect tool to get started on a sandbox game.

Even if the tool as been created as a base for you to start with, you'll find a Fps mode once the terrain is fully generated, allowing you to visit your world and even destroy or create new cubes.

Include documentation to help you getting started.

For any information, contact me via PM or by mail at cginfinite@hotmail.com
    Regards.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]