[UNITY-ANDROID] OKY's open beta test

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WILEz, Dec 12, 2017.

1. WILEz

WILEz New Member

Gentlemen, ladies, and small dinosaurs, I am pleased to invite you to the first OKY's beta testing session for Android devices!

OKY is basically a platform game, with elements from old classics like Nebulus and Superfrog.

The game is of course free and without advertising (and so will remain in the final version), with an on-line ranking and for now only includes two of the five worlds present in the final version.

Now I need someone to test OKY on Android devices to give me tips and find bugs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If you want to become a OKY's beta tester you can do it in three ways:
    1. Go to this site and proceed with registration: http://oky.artistic-minds.it/testers/
    2. Send an e-mail to oky@artistic.minds.it specifying your Gmail address.
    3. Write your Gmail address directly on the OKY's facebook page or by facebook private message (https://www.facebook.com/OKYTHEGAME).

The link to download the game will be sent to you!

#1 WILEz, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017