Ultimate Unwrap and True Space

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by Battleline, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Battleline

Original Member

I've been using Ultimate Unwrap to Texture models created in TrueSpace, because texturing in TrueSpace is rather painful. The problem I'm having is that when I texture something with Ultimate Unwrap, in TrueSpace, the texture looks extremely pixelated. In addition, when I attempt to render the object, it renders as a wire frame. Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

2. Reactor

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Check to see what the maximum view resolution is for your textures in TS (right click on the box icon at the top of the screen, to bring up dispay options). Next, check over each of your rendering settings... for example, you may have wireframe rendering on.