Ubisoft employee looking for talent (shared profit)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by CodingMadeEasy, Dec 3, 2016.

1. CodingMadeEasy

CodingMadeEasy New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm a Ubisoft employee that recently helped ship Watch_Dogs 2. I recently put a team together to work on a web based game engine, but we'll require a lot more talent in order to finish the product.

The following positions are what we currently need filled:

-3D Artists (Modellers, Riggers, Animators, Texture Artists)
    -Frontend (Graphics programmers, Animation Programmers, Physics Programmers)
    -Backend/Engine programmers
    -Tools programmers.

On the programming side of the spectrum, I'm not too concerned whether you know the technologies (it would be nice if you did), I'm more concerned about your code construction ability.

We will be using the following technologies on the programming side:

Languages: Typescript, Html and CSS
    Frameworks:
    -React
    -Redux
    -MySQL
    -NodeJS/ExpressJS
    -BabylonJS

For the art side, we are a bit more flexible. Knowledge in at least one of the following technologies is mandatory:

-ZBrush
    -3DS Max
    -Maya
    -Blender
    -Photoshop

If you're remotely interested or feel like you have a valuable skill that isn't listed here, please send me a message and we can schedule a meeting for more details.

Disclaimer: For the time being, this project is a hobbyist project. If we happen to make funds then funds will be distributed evenly. During this project, you will be challenged and will have a plethora of work to put into your portfolio. This project is expected to be finished by January 2018, so we are looking for people that will be committed for the long haul.

Thanks for taking the time to read

2. kesnielgalvan

kesnielgalvan New Member

Would you be so kind to share some credible sources that you are who you say you are?

3. CodingMadeEasy

Hi @kesnielgalvan

What sources would you accept?

You can check my Youtube channel where I teach programming and some videos where I explain my life at Ubisoft: http://www.youtube.com/codingmadeeasy

You can check the Watch_Dogs 2 game credits:
    . At the 1:50 mark under "Automation Programmer".

You can check my Facebook page: http://fb.com/codingmadeeasy . I've made some posts about Ubisoft and some posts regarding WD2.

Need anything else?

4. kesnielgalvan

kesnielgalvan New Member

No, that should be sufficient. You have to understand where I am coming from, it should also help you seek the people you want for the job, as people wouldn't just brush this post as a "false ad".

Unfortunately, I am only interested in working as a environmental/inanimate objects conceptual arts!

But would love to see you and your team's final product in the future.

LifeLine Technologies likes this.
  5. CodingMadeEasy

Haha yes it's good that you're skeptical :). And I see. If positions open up in that area, I'll be sure to send you a message!

LifeLine Technologies likes this.
  6. CodingMadeEasy