Tyler Ryan Will: Composer for Hire

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by tylerrywill, Dec 21, 2014.

1. tylerrywill

tylerrywill New Member

Name: Tyler Ryan Will
    Portfolios: https://soundcloud.com/tyler-ryan-will, http://tylerryanwill.com
    Contact: Feel free to contact me via email with any inquiries! (tylerrywill@gmail.com)

I am happy to work in a variety of compositional mediums from world music to hybrid orchestral and everything in between. My passion is composition and I would love to work with anyone who wants to put out a great product! Will gladly work with first timers! I am familiar with FMOD. Hope to make some great music!

2. tylerrywill

tylerrywill New Member

My latest work, inspired by New Horizons flying by Pluto! I hope you like what you hear. My rate is $35 per minute of finished work, but I am happy to discount for long works (Longer than 15 minutes of music requested.) PM me or email me at tylerrywill@gmail.com for requests, feedback or to chat! :) Hope to make some great games with someone soon! :)

https://soundcloud.com/tyler-ryan-will/preparing-for-takeoff

3. tylerrywill

tylerrywill New Member

Wanted to update with some new work! I have worked on several video games (All currently in early development stages) and have really honed my craft! Hopefully I can help make your next project great!

I also released my new EP, Vincere Heroum, a collection of Trailer tracks I have written! Feel free to check it out!

https://tylerryanwill.bandcamp.com/releases

Hope to hear from people soon! :)
    Tyler

4. tylerrywill

tylerrywill New Member

I have been busy working on a couple of games but I am back! I would love to work with you on your new project! Here is a piece I recently finished that would make a great main theme! Email me at tylerrywill@gmail.com with any inquiries! :)

5. tylerrywill

tylerrywill New Member

I have been hard at work on music for a couple of upcoming Skyrim Mods as well as a couple of smaller indie games. Here is a sampling of what I have been writing recently! Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

6. tylerrywill

tylerrywill New Member

A couple updates to my repertoire!

Also working on some 8-bit music. Hope to hear from you soon!

7. tylerrywill

tylerrywill New Member

Here is another track I recently finished! It has a more calming mood. Let me know if you would like to work with me! I am super excited to move to my next project!

8. tylerrywill

tylerrywill New Member

Here is a piece from my upcoming work Four Seasons for Piano entitled Winter.
    Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!!

9. tylerrywill

tylerrywill New Member

Movement 1 of my upcoming symphonic poem, The Elven River, entitled Entering the Waters. I hope you enjoy, I am open for work, so let me know if you need any music for your next project!

10. tylerrywill

tylerrywill New Member

Just released Track from the upcoming Skyrim Mod: Odyssey of the Dragonborn. Hopefully it gives you the feeling of exploring an underwater cave! Open for work!