Turn based space browsergame needs Front-End Dev

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by CtG-Cologny, Nov 7, 2016.

1. CtG-Cologny

CtG-Cologny New Member

Hello,

we are a team of 7 guys who are developing (since around 15 month) a turn based space browsergame called Conquer the Galaxy - Planets for free. It is an absolutely hobby project, and a game which will be free to play for everyone (if we can finish it ?!?!). At the first step it will be played on the pc, later on it is planned to program a smartphone version.

One of the actually most important positions is not manned, the front-end-developer! We have manned this position several times (I think all in all 6 guys), and all the guys let us run into orbit with nothing. So this is our last call to find a developer who likes to work in a friendly team, has fun with programming and a little bit free of time to create a new game.

I have attached the three main pages of our game, which were pre programmed, not completely finsihed. The most important part is to program the galaxies/star maps. We have a database with all the data of each galaxy, got from our galaxy creator program. Also the database is nearly finished. All grafic-files for the star map are finished and available.

If you are our dev, you need to have experience in HTML, JavaScript and CSS. With this languages the actual pages are built up. If you know RubyOnRails, perfectly, but this is not very important. Your job is to finalize the front end according our layouts (made by a professional art director). All the backend will be done by our backend dev or if you like by yourself too or together with our backend dev.

Send me an personal message, I check message every day!

May the force be with you! :)
    Team CtG
    CtG_Cologny

Attached Files:

2. CtG-Cologny

CtG-Cologny New Member

Hello, no one who like to join our team?