Turbo Valhalla - wip game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by sinodev, Feb 4, 2016.

1. sinodev

sinodev New Member

Hi Turbo Valhalla is a game which is in development for a past few months.
    The game is an action puzzle for one player in which the objective is to exceed the levels controlling two characters, each of which has specific features. In connection with this player solves puzzles and progress through the level. So to be in the game to find portals to switch from one part to another folder, which triggers a certain way trigger certain events, enemies, various types of traps, the combination of specificities and constraints of the characters. So for example, one character has the ability to push large objects and block attacks another character has the possibility of cracking and advance it through the lower passages. The goal in each level is to bring both characters to a certain point in that in one part of the combination of both character player solves a particular meńĎuzadatke, it is sometimes collecting certain items, mastering a particular enemy, opening and solve certain puzzles, kombinacja enumerated ff.

For work I use Unity and Blender. For now, I made the following things:
    - Move the player - WASD or 4 way direction
    - System Health - initially every character has a lvl 100 health when injured player becomes resistant to a certain time (variable)
    - Scoring system - collecting the items to certain values
    - Moving blocks (autonomous and those that moves the player) - so some blocks can be made 4 directional directions moving in the direction of point A- point B, rotating about an axis and around a certain point, move around the way (path), the player with the help of characters can be specified blocks I moved in four directions, using the same can block the path or activate triggers for specific events
    - Shooting - one of the characters has a possibility of cracking in a specific time period
    - Ladders - player characters can move the ladder
    - Animation of the main character - sets animation characters

Video preview:

Game characters (solid material + armature - Blender)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please stay tuned :)

Attached Files: