Trap Labs - work in progress trap avoidance game looking for feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Ninja_Gah, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

Trap Labs
    (WIP Windows build, extract and run TrapLabs.exe, mediafire mirror in case indieDB is down)
    Trap Labs is a single button multiplayer top down platformer that allows you to race, co-op, puzzle with friends online while dodging traps! Soon to be available PC and mobile platforms.

You can try a Windows work in progress build from IndieDB. Sadly multiplayer is not yet available, but it will be soon enabled! (it's already built)

I'm looking to see if people are actually interested in my game?! I don't really have any game to compare it to so I'd like to see how everyone feels about the game. Feedback regarding the core gameplay mechanics is also welcome!

You can find out more behind the scenes at my website. Follow me @codensuch

#1 Ninja_Gah, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    K.C likes this.
  2. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

New build updated with sound! Check op for the IndieDB link!