Trap Labs - Beta now on Steam and mobile for playtest (free)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Ninja_Gah, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

Seems like no one here wants to give me feedback? :mad:Well, I'm updating anyways!

[​IMG]

Steam (Windows/Mac) - Android
    Gallery
    Trap Labs is a cross-platform online multiplayer top-down platformer inspired by bounds and mazes from RTS games. You play through the floors of Trap Labs in promise of earning some pocket money, but of course it goes south. It's called Trap Labs, what did ya expect?

What's technically unique about this game is that it boasts true cross-device/cross-platform online play. You can play PC vs mobile in real time. In addition, all components are modular, including maps characters, map elements etc. If you are interested in the technicals you can read my series here.

If the thread is somehow resurrected, I'd appreciate if some could answer any of the following for me:
    • Do you want to see more levels/maps of what difficulty?
    • Do you prefer keyboard, mouse, touch, or mixed?
    • What kind of skins and characters would you like to see?
    • Did crossplay between PC and mobile work well for you?
    • What other modes (single or multiplayer) would you like to see?
    • How many hours of gameplay would you like single player to be?
    • How important is a map maker to you? Anything specific you would like to see in a map maker

#1 Ninja_Gah, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017 at 6:04 AM
    K.C likes this.
  2. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

New build updated with sound! Check op for the IndieDB link!

3. Ninja_Gah

Ninja_Gah New Member

Beta is now on Steam for free!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Now you can resume ignoring this thread.