Translator for your Games (German)

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Tazamane, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Tazamane

Tazamane New Member

Name: Tazamane
    Qualifications: Native German speaker and able to speak and write British English fluid and properly.
    Experience: Translating texts from German to English and the other way round in school and for friends.
    Direct Links: None
    Contact Info: If you want to contact me then do it via PM, I don't use email that often.
    Offer: I offer you to eventually translate your games from english to german if you want, I will do it for free but may decide a payment based on the size of your project. If you want voiceovers for games including Germans then I will do it but you would need to sponsor me a mic but I would then do it for free (maybe you have a spare mic). I am able to exchange files via internet.