Torque Game Builder programmer needed

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by tentons, Aug 14, 2007.

1. tentons

Indie Author

At a glance:
    • 2d platform action game with lots of shooting
    • Story, characters based on a forthcoming independent comic book
    • $3,000 across 2 milestones ($1,500 each)
    • 1-2 month schedule, ideally (but we're very flexible)
    • Some C++ required
    • Mac experience a plus, but not required
    • Please submit samples of previous Torque/TGB work (references to finished games, etc, no need to send source code)
    Creatrix Games is making a 2d action platform game.

We have the core engine in place (based on TGB and 99% TorqueScript) so the remaining work is mostly content implementation such as weapons, enemies/AI, level interaction objects, some GUI work, and a few other miscellaneous things. The existing code is well written and comes with a user manual to get you up to speed quickly! :)

We also need to port the existing C++ customizations from 1.1.3 code to the newer 1.5 release.

If you're interested, please contact me (jason at creatrixgames dot com) and I'll give you a sample of the first milestone task list and any other details you want. Screenshots can be found in the private TGB forums in this post.

Thanks a bunch,

2. Jesse Hopkins

Jesse Hopkins New Member

------------------

#2 Jesse Hopkins, Aug 15, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  3. truth

Original Member

Hewo! marco?

4. roussec

roussec New Member

Yes :) That is why he wrote private forums. If you are a Torque Developer (the type of developer he is searching for) you will have access to these forums.

5. jankoM

Indie Author

but funny thing is that even if I am an owner and I login that link still says that and I can't get to that post when logined.

6. roussec

roussec New Member

I think this is way offtopic but I have no problems accessing the site. The post is in in the Show Off! Private TGB Forums. If you are a TGB owner and logged in you should be able to access the post.