Tooty Frooties

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dyno Kid, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Dyno Kid

Indie Author

Tooty Frooties took only 3 days to make and is a match type game, I found an artist who completed all work yesterday so I decided to release it over at www.utopiangames.co.uk

The game is very addictive!!!

A demo can be found here that will end the game after level 4 www.utopiangames.co.uk/tootydemo.exe

[​IMG]

Darren.

#1 Dyno Kid, Jul 17, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  2. lakibuk

Indie Author

Quote from your website: :)

3. Teq

Teq
    Original Member

Nice to see a release (even if it is a match 3 ;) )

Just a small note about your site - you should remove the Nintendo images from your site as they could consider that you are profitting from their property.

4. AlexWeldon

AlexWeldon New Member

Especially since I assume you're not incorporated, meaning they could theoretically sue you into personal bankruptcy if they wanted to. Why not use characters from your own games? Surely that's a better way to promote them anyway?

5. Nikster

Original Member

probably just me, but, the green level/score text hurts my eyes.
    at least put a black outline or something around them.

6. Dyno Kid

Indie Author

Still need to work on site, Yep web says 2 months (how many sales if i say 3 days) people will think its crap:) a little white lie if ya like:p

The green layover changes from green to purple to red.

Darren.

7. Pogacha

Original Member

If something does not help you, just hide it, but lying is the straight path to hell.

8. Bmc

Bmc New Member

Why would a customer care how long it took you to make a game anyways? Just remove that info.

9. JGOware

Indie Author

Donations, for sale, free demos, which method of revenue are you going with? ;)

On a more serious note...where's the demo for your new game?

10. Dyno Kid

Indie Author

Well yeah donations (judging by a lot of peoples opinions) wasn't the right way to go so I will try and sell them for $7.95.

Just putting a demo together now brb:)

Darren.

11. Dyno Kid

Indie Author

Demo now available, see 1st post.

Feedback please...

Darren.

12. papastiffy

papastiffy New Member

Hi, I didn't personally play the game, but I'd just like to tell you one thing, and I don't mean to hurt your feelings or tell you not to do anything the way you want to. It's simply just a piece of advise that may help, and who knows I could be wrong.

But aren't there plenty of match 3's on free websites? I'm not saying that yours isn't spectacular, I'm just saying that selling them for $7.95 a game may be a little too high. This considering they can take a small leap over to Miniclip and play all the match 3's they want, with public highscores included.

But don't take my word for it, I have never sold a game yet (all games freeware) so I'm not the best one to listen to. Just lettin' you know what my simple mind is thinking... ;)