Tiltanium - 2D Android, Action Game

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Angel Cruz, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Angel Cruz

Angel Cruz New Member

Hello!

Tiltanium is an action packed android game in early development. It's currently only available to test on android but the plan is to have it built out for IOS as well. Future versions may also be created for PC at some point but right now the mechanics are best played with a mobile device.

Tiltanium features tilting mechanics and some touch mechanics. There are simple puzzles but more complex levels will be created in the future. I plan to create roughly 40 levels and potentially a level editor as well.

The game is currently free, just don't donate anything at the moment unless you want to support the development of Tiltanium.
    All feedback is greatly appreciated whether you leave it here or on the survey I linked below.

Game Page: https://angel5.itch.io/tiltanium
    Gameplay Vid:

Game Survey: https://forms.gle/iz7JGyWkMvfzpjUP7

Thank you all for your time and more thanks to those who leave feedback!

-Angel

MoonJellyGames likes this.
  2. MoonJellyGames

MoonJellyGames New Member

Hey Angel Cruz, I have a few thoughts from your post and the video:

- My security settings on my phone prevented me from installing your game. I would make an exception if given the option, but I'd have to completely turn the setting off and then turn it on again. I would simply rather not do that.

- The gameplay looks pretty neat. I don't know if there's much particularly unique about it, but that doesn't matter if you have enough interesting mechanics to play around with which it looks like you do.

- On that note, there were so many different things going on in each part of the video. I hope that in the final version of the game, you introduce things gradually.

- The music is great. I don't know if I needed a full 2 minutes and 25 seconds of video to understand the game, but I watched anyways because the music was cool (and fitting).

- I can see that the graphics are probably deliberately simple, but you did say that the game is in early development, so I hope that you'll find a way to make it more visually interesting without sacrificing readability.

That's all I've got for now. Good luck!