The Jack Flowers development blog

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by clilian, Oct 11, 2006.

1. clilian

Original Member

Hi,

For readers interested in game dev blogs, here's a new one : The Jack Flowers Game Development Blog.

It's brand new, but I plan to post at least twice a week from now on, until the official release of the game, which should be around January 2007.

Topics will cover this "Jack Flowers" game, but also more general subjects like issues/good parts of using Java for game development (hehe, flame wars to come).

I hope to see you there.

Lilian :)

2. Game Producer

Moderator Original Member

Uh, took me some time to realize that Jack Flowers is a game name, not someone's name ;)
    http://www.javapause.com/games/jack/ - looks nice.

It could be good to have some navigation options in the blog... like previous/next links or list of recent blog posts or something. Would make it faster to read. Or simply show all content instead of summary in the page..

3. clilian

Original Member

good catch, I'm going to add it.

Thanks

4. thijs

thijs New Member

Cool, added it to my bookmarks!

Is Jack Flowers featured on any portal btw? Or do you offer it on your site exclusively?

5. clilian

Original Member

The game isn't finished yet(jan.2007, remember ?), so it isn't featured anywhere ;)

So I'd rather talk about that later...