The Grid Down team could use YOUR help! [Unpaid]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by JumpCheck Community Mgt, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Raikenleo

Raikenleo New Member

I am interested in helping in modelling the vehicles but i need details on what you want.

You can contact me on discord raikenleo #3278

2. JumpCheck Community Mgt

All PMs and posts replied to! For faster replies, use email, as we've got a system setup to automatically notify the whole team when you email us :)

This week one of the new blueprint guys created our initial building system! We're also about 1/3 completed on our kickstarter town.

With that being said, we decided that we need more help on level design. We're looking for more level designers now!

3. JumpCheck Community Mgt

All PM's replied to.

This week we're working on the first Military FOB for the town and the coders are working on integrating the blueprint systems they've been working on into one project.

For those Level Designers that are interested, we're looking for people who have some experience sculpting terrain (like mountains).

4. Yinkus

Yinkus New Member

Hi.
    If you are still looking for a UI designer, Level Designer, concept artist, or Writer please PM me with more details to see if I fit for your project.

5. JumpCheck Community Mgt

All messages / PM's replied to.

We got 2 level designers in this week, so we're closing that portion for now.

This week we're having one of the level design guys and one of the blueprint guys work on the Truesky plugin settings for the project. Day, night, rain, fog, etc.

One of the 3D modelers is coming up with completely custom road spline meshes for the new road tool we're using.

6. JumpCheck Community Mgt

This week our new Level Design guys are working on the AutoLam and Speedtree for the map. One of our Blueprint guys is working on the Clan System.

Good progress all around! Still looking for more individuals :)

7. JumpCheck Community Mgt

Our blueprint guys are working on the inventory system, storage, pickup / drop items.

The 3D modelers are working on road pieces for the new roads tool we're using.

Still looking for more help :)

8. LInkard

LInkard New Member

Hello, if you're still looking for writers, I would be more than happy to contribute. Should I shoot an email to the one provided in the original post?

9. Sotari

Sotari New Member

sent an email called Application to join (Adrian Nowak)

10. JumpCheck Community Mgt

Yes, email is definitely the best way to contact us! Info@JumpCheckStudios.com

We've got our level designers working on demo scenes for Kickstarter this week.

Also looking to add a CSS Website Developer to the team! Please bring portfolio examples of CSS websites / coding when you stop by.

11. JumpCheck Community Mgt

Our Vehicle Modeler is working on suspension / animating our first vehicle and doing tests on bumpy terrain.

We got our first waterfall in the game, complete with spraying water.

We're looking to start fleshing out our Grid Down Game website, and we're looking for people who know CSS website coding. If you know anyone that does that, please pass our thread along to them!

12. JumpCheck Community Mgt

One of our Animators is working on implementing the IK movements into the animations this week.

We're also researching other Kickstarted projects like ours to see how they did it.

Still looking for more people :)

13. velocitygames

velocitygames New Member

What's up with the website? Only CSS ?

14. JumpCheck Community Mgt

Replied to all messages!

If anyone knows someone who knows how to design websites in CSS please send them our way. We could really use some help there :)

One of our programmers is working on the underlying Inventory System UI code this week.

The writers got a few additional lore stories completed.