The first titans VR [Game]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by anden_studios, Jun 24, 2020.

1. anden_studios

anden_studios New Member

Hi,
    I am a new video game developer and I would like to present my game: The first titans

The first titans is an indie VR game where the shooters, tower defense and strategy games meet together. You will land in a hostile planet where you have to protect your crystal reactor. Recollect resources, build towers and kill the aliens trying to destroy you.

Features in game right now:

• Virtual reality shooter where you are a robot(titan) that needs to protect the crystal reactor in a hostile planet. You can use 4 different kind of weapons (machine gun, canon , flamethrower and rockets)
    • You will have to survive different waves of enemies that will try to kill you or the crystal.
    • At the same time you need to collect resources to prevent the reactor to overload. Build crystal harvesters and protect them because the reactor is consuming crystal as the time passes.
    • You get money killing enemies and in order to get help in your task you can buy different turrets/weapons or request for help (artillery, nukes, etc).
    • Try to survive and be among the best in the leader board.
    Future updates:
    • New system to update turrets. At least with 3 different ranks for each turret.
    • New weapons (laser, shield, Gauss cannon)
    • New enemies and new giants.
    • New planet (ice planet, forest)
    • Possible multiplayer (get help from a friend and defend the base together)

I have finished the first alpha version, anyone interested in testing it I can send a copy. My idea is to release it on steam as early access by the end of this summer.

Please leave your comment if you are interested or you have some ideas.

#1 anden_studios, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020