The Eerie Adventures Of Kally | Horror Beat'em up

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by IGS, Nov 30, 2017.

?
  1. It's cool

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Meh..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It could be a great concept

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I hate cartoons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IGS

IGS New Member

[​IMG]

Funny.. Adictive.. Crazy.. And Spooky. That's the description of this game.

The Eerie Adventures Of Kally or "TEAK" want's to revive the old times, where you play "Streets Of Rage" or "Battle Zone", and my favorite of all "Grabbed By The Ghoulies".

______________________________________________________________________________

With The Eerie Adventures of Kally i bring back a video game genre that has been a bit forgotten for some years, known as Beat'Em Up.

Games where the seasoned veterans remember how they fought against strong and tough-looking enemies to get to the next stage and continue our adventure.

In this action/horror rogue-like videogame we will take control of Kally or Eerik, our two young main characters that suddenly find themselves in Hell!

STEAM PAGE:

GAMEJOLT PAGE: https://gamejolt.com/games/The-Eerie-Adventures-Of-Kally/283349

INDIEDB PAGE: http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-eerie-adventures-of-kally

[​IMG]

Kally was once known as a lonely girl, without family and friends. Maybe that was the reason... she died.

Now Kally has found out she is in hell, where darkness is everywhere and horrendous creatures want to devour her.

She meets a new companion: Eerik, who died in strange circumstances and was apparently locked in jail.

The Grim Reaper appeared, and Kally and Eerik thought it was over and that Death-himself was taking their souls with him.
    But Eerik caught Grim Reaper off-guard, stole his scythe, and gave it to Kally.

After an intense fight, Eerik cut off the head of Grim Reaper and decided to bring it with them as proof of their strength.

Death's head tells them that in order to escape and go back on earth among the living, they must take down the supreme king...
    And he is on top of the hills...
    Inside a huge castle guarded by demonic creatures!

There awaits the darkest adventure of our lives!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]